Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get this effect with a freeware program called Squirlz Water Reflections. As you can see, you can put water into any picture and it's easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Let it load...

I have landscapes that look like you're looking out the window at the scene.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Hey jitte, welcome aboard Hobby Talk. Were glad you've dropped in and already sharing some cool pics. The effect is neat, but I want to comment on the cars...NICE! I myself am not much for the "zinger" look, so I liked the Dodge alright. But I think that blown bad boy up top is a beast! Those rear meats look perfect for that power up front. Loads of fun here on these two!

Ward

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, everybody. I had a good time making it and it's my favorite of the custom's I've done so far.

I'm into Mopar so have a bunch of pix in my photo album here if anyone is interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts