Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Here is a direct order Stu. Get one and have it built for Wonderfest! That way we can display them side by side. And the middle of the dining room table is a great place for it. Now get it done!

:p

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well, I'm a little behind. I just got one in the mail last week. And WOW. Just...wow. I am absolutely humbled as a caster as I look at this kit. If I only had the heavy equipment and a staff of employees to work under me...

Gorgeous, lovely kit.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Congrats on getting one Stu. Yes indeed, it is an awesome kit! I had a slight stall on mine when I had the problems with my hands. A few weeks ago I also had a roommate move in with me so my modeling got put on hold. I am half done with the fiber optic. I plan to finish it soon though!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
No, sorry, Anigrand got a C&D a little while back, they had to discontinue their whole line. I got mine from a private seller.
AHHHH...shoot! That's too bad. They looked awesome from the pics I've seen. Oh well, maybe Fine Molds will make one. No...I guess I shouldn't hold my breath waiting for that one either!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I just found a guy with a Nebulon Medical Frigate for sale, and snatched it up. I am kicking myself for not getting these at regular prices when they were being offered.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
21 - 28 of 28 Posts