Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received this JL black beauty and was surprised to see that all the windows are painted black. But I guess if you are a vampire, that's what you need to do to survive. :p

Photo borrowed from Wyatt's great site for pictures of JL cars.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Nice! My teenage daughter was really into the show at one time and I collected the set of 8 cars with the WLs. You should have seen the auction action on these cars with Buffy rabid fans, it was a sight to behold. Took me a while to get the regulars at a decent price. Some regulars would go higher than the WLs! And the insert cards were different too so they would buy multiples of the same car to get the different cards. I happily gave up on that idea.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
It's a nice car. I've got both the top up and top down version. I got it to fit into my black on black on black theme (yes, the black beauties are in there).

Speaking of which, any one know if any more of those are coming out?

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
The windows R painted 4 that reason got all the whites from both sets :thumbsup:. Miss the show and Buffy (I'm into Vampire movies :devil: )

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I have that car as well. Swapped out the dog dish hub cap wheels for some nice chrome Crager wheels. Looks much better.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have the top down version...I think it looks better....of course I don't have a top up version for side by side comparaison

1 - 7 of 7 Posts