Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Starship Class
11,873 Posts
Pretty cool! 1/32nd seems a little small for figures unless one is putting them with vehicles IMHO.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Actor approval mucked up quite a few of those Geo kits. Gonna add this one to the Spock one they put out a while back! These could be converted into an interesting "Reunification" vignette. I hope they get around to doing a Kirk figure (which one though? TOS or Movie Kirk?). I like these smaller scale figs. You can do a lot more with them in dioramas and vignettes. The detail in them is incredible, but you have to break out the small brushes and the Opti-Visor to paint them up!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Andrea makes some pretty cool figures. In addition to this one and the "Space Officer," they also make Batguy, Spiderdude, CyborgfromtheFuture, RobotPoliceOfficer and a few others. They all look great.

Brad.

·
Starship Class
11,873 Posts
Dr. Brad said:
Andrea makes some pretty cool figures. In addition to this one and the "Space Officer," they also make Batguy, Spiderdude, CyborgfromtheFuture, RobotPoliceOfficer and a few others. They all look great.
Great! :rolleyes:

I'd rather see figures of Batman, Spiderman, Terminator, Robocop and others :(

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
PerfesserCoffee said:
Is the bridge model kit about 1/32nd?
Give or take, yeah. Now, if they come out with a Sco...excuse me...Starship Engineer figure, then a "Relics" dio would be possible.

·
Oxidation Genius
31,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PerfesserCoffee said:
Great!

I'd rather see figures of Batman, Spiderman, Terminator, Robocop and others
They aaaarrrrre! They're perfect, um, interpretations of the originals :D. They're just unlicensed.

·
Starship Class
11,873 Posts
Sorry, y'all! I was just kidding! :freak:

I suppose I should have made that more obvious but then what would have been the fun of that? :hat:

·
Starship Class
11,873 Posts
Ziz said:
Give or take, yeah. Now, if they come out with a Sco...excuse me...Starship Engineer figure, then a "Relics" dio would be possible.
That's cool! Might be worth picking up an old AMT kit of the bridge and a few of those figures.

·
Starship Class
11,873 Posts
Maybe Yul Brenner was from Spain. His son, David was a funny fellow.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Yul Brynner, a Swiss-Mongolian, lived with Gypsies, so that could explain the singing and entertaining, but not the star captain.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
With some of Andrea's more 'adult" figures, you could definately make some interesting "Bondage on the Enterprise" dio's with a bridge kit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts