Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the little 1/350 Fireflash from Ashima. It's really a nice little kit to build and is fairly well engineered so there wasnt that much work to do on the seams. It does come with a cardboard runway and the little tracktors from the TB episode but a lack of shelf room decided for me how it was going to be finaly displayed.

Cheers and thanks for looking.

Alec.

Ps now that my bench is cleared of started projects I can now start on the Iron Man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Alec, Very nice indeed! This is the first time seeing this model built. It is a shame on the lack of room, for the runway.

P.S. I noticed something wrong with it.....no stings attached.

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
That looks really nice, Alec. The finish looks excellent.

I can understand why you don't have shelf space - your modeling output is truly prodigious! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alec, Very nice indeed! This is the first time seeing this model built. It is a shame on the lack of room, for the runway.

P.S. I noticed something wrong with it.....no stings attached.
OMG Good call :p I really hadn't thought of that :thumbsup: Actaully it'd look cool hangin from the ceiling.

Thanks Lloyd:)

That looks really nice, Alec. The finish looks excellent.

I can understand why you don't have shelf space - your modeling output is truly prodigious! :thumbsup:
Cheers Paul. :) Funny my wife often says something alittle differant about them when I have finished one. :tongue:

Cheers,

Alec

1 - 7 of 7 Posts