1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
I don't chase the whites per say, but with the special card, and the overall look of the car, this is a beautiful piece!

You know how some whites look better then the standard release? One of my favorite examples is the white of the Nomad PIP wagon, it looks much more beat up than the standard release. The colors just seem to work better for that WL version.

This Olds hits me the same way. The white version looks beautiful just as a car, even without the unique quality of the package and theme. But I just could not swing that kind of money! I wonder if it will break the $200 mark?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ditto 69Stang.

There is a guy working on a "Storm Trooper" car that is basicly a 442 thats white instead of black. (kinda to go hand in hand with the "Darth Olds")

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I don't even bother searching for this on the 'Bay anymore, they always go for ridiculous money (congrats on finding one via trade!). Funny thing though, while these come up from time to time, you never hear of the last car on the 10th Anniversary "wish list" - the Challenger - coming up for sale (or trade).

What good is a $200-400 Fest Olds without the last piece of the puzzle?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts