Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REDDWRAF2!!!! And what did he win? Well he was the winning bidder on the 1:24 JL Mustang that was being auctioned off for the "Stupid Squirrels Moveing Fund". But, he outbid the prize!

That was OK, since everyone was bidding to help out the Squirrel, and not really the car anyway. But as I said, I would throw a few goodies in the box as well. I just wanted to show off one of the extras that Mr. RedDwraf is soon to recive ( by the way RD2, box mailed Tuesday!).

I wanted to include one of John's customs. It only seemed right. I had no idea if you had one, so this very cool example of the JL 69' GTO made the box as well. I hope you enjoy the cars. And thank you for helping John!

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
WELL DIP!!!! Your right! Obviously I had a senior moment! That, and I'm an idiot!!!!!!
( I knew what this car is, and still did not catch myself!) OK,I will have to fix that, but heck, I will leave these up so everyone can laugh at...uh, with me!

Hey RD2, I will be sending the correct decals! ...SLAP!( sound of hand hitting forehead)..."Oh Brother!"

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Congrats to all three of you guys! Ward, that's an awesome display for an awesome car. Can I ask were you found the display?

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Thanks again to everyone,this is a tremendous gesture, and 1 that will NOT be forgotten.
Brian, I got your M.O. today, thank you so much.
Ward, your generousity renders me speechless (A rare feat, I'll tell you that for nuthin'!), May God smile broadly upon you and yours.

I wish I'd thought to # the cars, I will begin a numbering system for cars done in Portales though.

I LOVE the stand, and the presentation.

Thanks again everyone.
John

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Are you still here??????? :cool:
:p :p :p

Hey John, I need to send a package to you, where do I send it to? (PM please). It's the stuff that couldn't fit in the loose box (by the way Bud, guess what I found today while cleaing out my desk? The "List". :rolleyes: :p )

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
stupidsquirrels said:
Thanks again to everyone,this is a tremendous gesture, and 1 that will NOT be forgotten.
Brian, I got your M.O. today, thank you so much.
Ward, your generousity renders me speechless (A rare feat, I'll tell you that for nuthin'!), May God smile broadly upon you and yours.

I wish I'd thought to # the cars, I will begin a numbering system for cars done in Portales though.

I LOVE the stand, and the presentation.

Thanks again everyone.
John
1st WOW!!!!! Thank you 69 stang. The Custom PIP Is outstanding. Really I thought the Mustang was well worth the Auction.
2nd WOW again!!!! StupidSquirrells is a great person and a great Customizer. I felt your (69stang) intentions to help him out should be met. Moving is expensive, I just moved from IN to MD and it cost me well over $3,000.
SS'l need every penny.
I enjoy the HT board and will be here a long time to come. I hope most everyone else will too.
:thumbsup:
Forgot to add.
Glad you got the MO S.S. You'll need it. Be thankfull you're not moving to Maryland where they do a bumper to bumper inpection of your vehicle before you can register it. :freak:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dadvball said:
Congrats to all three of you guys! Ward, that's an awesome display for an awesome car. Can I ask were you found the display?
Yea, it was a Racing Champions, late model Ford Pickup. It was like a Field & Stream, or Outdoor theam (thuck had a bird tampo on the door). And it was sitting on this base. So I picked it up for a buck.

I just thought the base was so cool, but had no idea what I would do with it at the time. But when this idea hit me, it just worked out. Just drove down the road untill I found the correct looking background I wanted and snaped the pic. I would like to have more if I ever see them.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I'm not complaining

And everyting that was in the box including the really nice custom Hobby Talk Johnny Lightning Membership card.

Thank you for everthing. They are real treasures. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts