Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Well congratulations to all the winners! I see I will really have to bring my 'A' game to even have a chance at the next contest! Well done, everbody!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Great looking kits! What a great bunch of talent we have here on the boards!
Congratulations to everyone who won! These dioramas and single figures BLEW me away!:thumbsup:

MMM

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thanks to Dencomm for this great comp,I am extatic and cant get hold of my grandson to tell him we've won :woohoo:as he is in an obscure part of Scotland with his other grandparents this weekend but what a surprise he'll have when he comes home tomorrow night,well done and congratulations to everybody who entered,looking forward to the next one,
Gordon and Gary:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Love the Giant Inseact and the chic in bondage one best.Because of Copyright,can't put it on my computer desktop.Too bad.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Wow there are some pretty cool Dios there in the winners circle:eek:
Congratulations to all the winners...I look forward to the next competition:thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm all over this next contest - i really want a Gold Dr. Deadly! I will have to be at the very top of my game, judging from the winning entries from the last contest :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts