Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I think that is a particularly nice looking chase and would love to find one but my opinion on chases is if I don't find it in retail, I live without. Plus I think of chases as a fun bonus for happening to be at the right place at the right time. If I just ordered one online, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun to me.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I think that is a particularly nice looking chase and would love to find one but my opinion on chases is if I don't find it in retail, I live without. Plus I think of chases as a fun bonus for happening to be at the right place at the right time. If I just ordered one online, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun to me.

That is the best philosophy towards chase vehicles I have ever heard. Well said, FB!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I buy them whenever I can, as long as the price is reasonable, simply because I like them. I think the black and gold effect really gives them a special look. But that's me.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Whenever I see an item that is listed at 5-10 times the price of all the other items exactly like it, I have to wonder what in the world that seller is thinking. Whatever it is, they did not do any market research before they listed.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Often thought of the games people play.If you had two of these could you list the second for a hundred and expect to sell it to someone thinking? he was getting a great deal ? This is done a lot with cheaper more comon cars with different offers of starting bids.buy it nows and free shipping .Mabe he expects someone to bid before making more searches and overpays.Befor you bid you should check past sales of the item and if one hasnt came up for sale in three years if you want it better buy it.This also works like if someone sees something sell for big money and he has one left over from ten years ago it now will soon be for sale.Buy what you like and like what you buy I just dont see going over board for small scale diecast there is a lot more important things in life.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Often thought of the games people play.If you had two of these could you list the second for a hundred and expect to sell it to someone thinking? he was getting a great deal ? This is done a lot with cheaper more comon cars with different offers of starting bids.buy it nows and free shipping .Mabe he expects someone to bid before making more searches and overpays.Befor you bid you should check past sales of the item and if one hasnt came up for sale in three years if you want it better buy it.This also works like if someone sees something sell for big money and he has one left over from ten years ago it now will soon be for sale.Buy what you like and like what you buy I just dont see going over board for small scale diecast there is a lot more important things in life.
What he said...i paid 6 for mine at wally

1 - 18 of 18 Posts