Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,334 Posts
sbaxter said:
Stupid question to which I'd like an answer: What's the approximate length in inches of a Y-wing at 1/72nd scale?
I'm not 100% for sure, but it should be roughly 7" to 8", depending on what length for the "real" Y-Wing you use, I guess. Regardless, I'm excited by the news! I've been hoping to get a 1/72 Y-Wing for quite some time now, as it's my favorite design from the entire saga. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Griffworks said:
I'm not 100% for sure, but it should be roughly 7" to 8", depending on what length for the "real" Y-Wing you use, I guess. Regardless, I'm excited by the news! I've been hoping to get a 1/72 Y-Wing for quite some time now, as it's my favorite design from the entire saga. :)

Will that be bigger then the AMT, I hope, even if only slightly.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Griffworks said:
I'm not 100% for sure, but it should be roughly 7" to 8", depending on what length for the "real" Y-Wing you use, I guess.
Okay, that sounds decent. As great as they were, I passed on the FM TIE kit -- it was just too small for me.

Qapla'

SSB

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.