Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got a mystery knock on the door today i open it and was a box...thought it was my RAOK day box...looked at address nope was from rhode island so that means its from my dad! well he must know my taste as he found some goodins for me and the wife!.

the estoque and the surf crate is hers(i already have 1 SC) the rest are mine!

now here is the start of the wifes collection sitting on my racetrack dio. right now she is getting into making dio's and she is working on a "ladies only" car dealership/show room so that will be a while before pictures are taken..funny thing is i bought her a couple pink cars and she was like "now i need a spot to display them, so can you help me make a dealership" i said of course! and then same night she went and bought some of her own cars! told me "you have just created a monster" i laughed! pretty cool that she is getting into this hobby. so im going to try to have her get her own account on here. anyways here is the picture.

anyways enjoy the pictures!!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
At the last 3 diecast shows my wife I went to she bought more than me until the 3rd show. Congrats on the RAOK and the family affair

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ty amx and zo6. good thing about her starting a collection, she can no longer complain about mine muahahaha

·
Registered
345 Posts
It's fun when your spouse gets into collecting with you. My wife has a collection of Mini Coopers and VW's going on the TV Stand! :)

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
indeed! i really love that ford coe with a nice red ferrari on the back...i just keep looking up at it. the wheels look really good and they look like ford oem wheel faces that i have seen on some of the diesel trucks of course lip is not correct but thats what makes em look great.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I like your wife's taste in cars....LOL My wife sometimes buys me cars but she tries not to encourage my habit too much.....LOL I think if my wife ever got into collecting cars they would all be yellow cars. Thats her favorite color.

Congrats having your other half into the fold.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, she loves pink cars... but she is mainly collecting exotics right now for her showroom/dealership she is working on.

·
Registered
910 Posts
awesome raok... my gf buys me cars all the time and lets me display im sure theres something diabolical behind it all though.... there seems to be alot more pairs of her shoes and handbags than i remember :drunk:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts