Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope everyone knew I was just kidding about being mad at ya'll for forgetting my birthday. I purposely refrained from mentioning my birthday so I could use a "dig" at you to announce Gator's latest build. Am I forgiven?

Now on to the "way more gooder" picture of Gator's Pontiac. Think he should hire me as his press agent? LOL

·
Starship Class
12,141 Posts
Looks like a fellow could just hop in it and drive off . . .

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'm going to say it is a real car, too many reflections, shadows to be just a well painted model. Can't say I've ever seen a cromed bumper reflect like that one.

Either that, or it's one huge model (maybe 1:1 scale?)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
amazing . i gotta admit when i first saw these i did think they were pics of real cars . love to see some detail shots .
hb

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gator thanks you, guys. And to beck- what you see there is just about what you get with both Gator and I. We had rather turn out two or three curbside cars than one highly detailed one. If it doesn't show on the real one without using a jack, creeper or opening something, then we usually don't put it in ours. Also to SubStuff, it may be real but it ain't real big. LOL We shoot our cars outside and at 93,000,000 miles away, the sun has a hard time telling the difference between a Pontiac that's 8" and one that's sixteen feet but the sunlight is still the best way to light a model. The shop doesn't help thing either as it's only 24" from corner to corner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts