Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was hanging out with the wife at the craft / sewing shop one afternoon (ok, really just trying to blend in with the bolts of fabric, less anyone see me there) and noticed some flat magnet material for sale.

This is like a refrigerator magnet material, and is peel and stick pressure sensitive adhesive on one side. The next thing you know, I have JL Magnets everywhere.

These are slapped on my central air system in my workshop. You can see that just about any flat JL premium makes a great fridge magnet. The new style JL logos are from the restyled blister packs. They are the raised section of the blister, and make a great magnet due to their being made of a plastic material.

I am making plenty, so I can throw a few in the mail. Hope you can use the idea! :thumbsup:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Great Idea. I saved those things as well and was wondering how to utilize them. Seemed a waste to pitch. MAGNETIZE THEM !!!.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
ALF!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss that show!!! Also on a side note I have that same Mustang metal sign.

I like the magnet idea. I'm gonna have to try that.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I love this idea so much, I bought 3 magnet sheets at WalMart at 6:00 this morning. My 6 year old was saying the other day that he wants to collect magnets, now he can make them instead! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Another Alf fan here! I have season one on a 4 disc set. That is a cool idea.I may try it.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys crack me up! Yep, I am a huge ( no fat jokes) ALF fan. Got all 4 seasons on DVD. Never would have thought any one would have picked up on the Alf magnet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts