Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatho troops !

My apologies for paraphrasing Shostakovich but anyways ;) ...

Now then, A note on the colour dept. and a bit rough areas Refit Enterprise model wise.
Critique both here and elsewhere taken and noted, never let it be said i don't listen :)

Perfect ? Nope, better than it was, i think so and i hope some others do too. it's about as far as i'm willing to push me luck so there ya have it.

Rework Pic 1
Rework Pic 2
Rework pic 3
Rework pic 4
Rework pic 5
Rework pic 6
Rework pic 7

A replacement of the pics in the current site gallery with the fresh paint colours will appear at some point.

Go easy people !

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
The lights look really cool! :thumbsup:

·
Starship Class
11,937 Posts
I don't think it gets any better than that! Paneling and lighting is perfect. Ye've done the lass proud, shipmate!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's excellent Perfesser, thankyou.
A respectful tip of the hat in your direction sir !

Go easy

·
Registered
830 Posts
Next thing you know is ILM knocking your door wanting to borrow it for ST V FX re- shootings :p

Very impressive work…. Will be an inspiration and hard to top.. but I’ll try :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the words of praise folks !
Didn't half scare a few folks down the model club last night, bagged best in show.

Some clown did ask about firing phasers, i just turned the lady in his direction and told 'im to hold still for a sec :devil:

Garbaron said:
Next thing you know is ILM knocking your door wanting to borrow it for ST V FX re- shootings :p
Well they can just get themselves hence to evilbay and bid like everyone else dammit :D

Very impressive work…. Will be an inspiration and hard to top.. but I’ll try :D
Course you can top it, i've just pointed in the general direction of how to do the spotlighting. That aspect and the rest is up to others to use, abuse, improve and/or modify as they see fit.
Yes Raist, i'm talking to you my friend...and a few others, you included Garbaron :thumbsup:

Thanks again, it's always appreciated gang.

Go easy troops and troopettes.

Raytheon.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Ray,

That pic Professor did of your build is AWESOME. I can't say enough good things 'bout your build my friend. It is truly inspiring. I hope to pick your brain when I start my next commission build in April regarding your light techniques :)

Go easy,

·
Registered
375 Posts
Anyone who paraphrases Shostakovich is a friend of mine and I am automatically predisposed to grant favorable responses - but notwithstanding any predisposition on my part, your work is superb! Is the concrete block a metaphor for the Galactic Barrier?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ilbasso said:
* SNIP* Is the concrete block a metaphor for the Galactic Barrier?
Nope, just a barrier to bang my head against when trying to solve the odd problem ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts