Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early December Rick had posted he was looking for the white Porsche 911 GT-1 from 2000, the white one with the multicolor tampos and the #38 on the sides. He wanted one for his son for Christmas. As all of us are always more than happy to help a kid with these cars, I had one and sent it to him.

Tonight when I got home from work there's a small box waiting for me on the table. I didn't have any trades in the works, and truth be told, I just didn't recognize the sender's name. Needless to say I ripped it open. Inside was a beautiful Real Riders Dodge Challenger Funny Car, one I didn't have and didn't know about until someone recently posted a pic.
But, the BEST part was Rick also sent an 8 x 11 pic of his son, still in his PJs, in front of the Christmas tree, holding the Porsche up for all to see, and a smile from ear to ear.
Thanks Rick, for making my day, and for sharing your son's joy in a little toy car, something we sometimes forget.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Very nice that you sent the car, Bill, doesn't surprise me at all. And Rick is good people, his return gesture doesn't surprise me at all either :thumbsup:

Gotta keep "nurturing" the next crop of car lovers :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts