Hobbyist Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just as an update for the folks keeping up with this. I have not spoken this week with John, as I was out of town yesterday, but the puter' issue is why I am not sure bout' the offering Pay Pal.

He has his whole system packed up and is offline for a while. So he would have no way to issue or recive the payment information, or request, or however that all works. If someone wants to step up and help / offer ideas etc. I would sure welcome it.

Rich, the whole Pay Pal suggestion is a very good one, and I know the donor wants to see this sell for as much as possible. So thanks to you I now feel guilty for not having an account, afraide I will cost a higher bid!!! AAAUUGGGHHH!

But on a high note...in just two days it's at almost $70.00! WOW! Thanks everyone, this is a ton of fun!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
69Stang said:
Just as an update for the folks keeping up with this. I have not spoken this week with John, as I was out of town yesterday, but the puter' issue is why I am not sure bout' the offering Pay Pal.

He has his whole system packed up and is offline for a while. So he would have no way to issue or recive the payment information, or request, or however that all works. If someone wants to step up and help / offer ideas etc. I would sure welcome it.

Rich, the whole Pay Pal suggestion is a very good one, and I know the donor wants to see this sell for as much as possible. So thanks to you I now feel guilty for not having an account, afraide I will cost a higher bid!!! AAAUUGGGHHH!

But on a high note...in just two days it's at almost $70.00! WOW! Thanks everyone, this is a ton of fun!
Thanks for explaining your reasons as to the paypal issue, I fully understand not wanting to complicate things. It looks lik bidding is going past what I was going to bid anyhow at this point...which is great for John.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts