Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just finished this oldie of a kit Amt Spock.I been wanting one of these for a long time now and everytime one was on fleabay the price of it would skyrocket past what my wallet would allow.But thanks to Buzzconroy(Randy)for helping me find one complete :) .So let me know what ya think and all comments are welcomed

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
I like it Wolfie !
Rather unusual coloration. Since I'm not an officianado of Trek, is it from some movie or episode, or out of your fevered imagination ??

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks Dabbler :) ,I was going to do the snakes like the box art work but at the last minute changed the color of the under belly from yellow to a lime green.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Very nice indeed!!:thumbsup: That is a great old model. Its really too bad that it has not been re-issued with all the Trek anniversary stuff.

What blue did you use for Spock's shirt? It look s like a good match for the real color.

Huzz

·
Starship Class
11,653 Posts
That was a really great kit! You've certainly done it justice--great job!

I like your colors and the choice of a snake-like sheen on the three-headed critter.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
the Dabbler said:
I like it Wolfie !
Rather unusual coloration. Since I'm not an officianado of Trek, is it from some movie or episode, or out of your fevered imagination ??
Dabbler, this figure scene is not from any episode. Movies don't even factor in the question, as the uniform is from The Original Series.

It's simlply an "action scene" of a popular character facing "monsters".

And I was lucky enough to find one of these kits myself about a year and a half ago! Long box edition; the box is absolutely huge given the contents.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Really nicly done! I think I have the pieces around to build one again. Not as good, but have TMP one.

Back when I was younger, I built mine with phase beam, hitting the lowest snake head. I also, added a grill to the communicator. Shame, I was distructive!

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
WarpCore Breach said:
Dabbler, this figure scene is not from any episode. Movies don't even factor in the question, as the uniform is from The Original Series.

It's simlply an "action scene" of a popular character facing "monsters".

And I was lucky enough to find one of these kits myself about a year and a half ago! Long box edition; the box is absolutely huge given the contents.
No, no you're wrong. It's from the episode "Snakes on a Starship!"

I love that old kit. Wish I could find one on evil-bay that wasn't so ridiculously expensive! :) Nice job!

Brad

1 - 20 of 38 Posts