Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
How do you know this info? Is it just speculation or do you have a source? I certainly hope it's true.:)
Edit: Nevermind, I read the title "From Retro Rocket..." My bad.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the link, Arronax. Gonna go sign up.

Man, Star Wars kits back on the shelves. Guess I don't hafta sign up to eBay after all, eh?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Found this today. Scroll to the bottom

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Shop/ByBrand/BrandDetail.aspx?OverallBrandID=AMT&CatID=PM

Star Wars Sith-Jedi StarFighter [AMT38361]
by RC 2 CORPORATION/ERTL in Plastic Models, Space
Not Yet Available
Due Early October

Star Wars Sith-Arc 170 [AMT38362]
Not Yet Available
Due Early October

Episode III - New Tooling TBD [AMT38314]
Not Yet Available
Due Early June

Epidsode III - New Tooling TBD [AMT38315]
Not Yet Available
Due Early June

What is the Sith-Arc 170???????

Whiter

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
"Star Wars Sith" is probably short for "Star Wars: Episode III:Revenge of The Sith".

Ok, so they're doing their own Jedi Starfighter. It wil be interesting to compare it to FineMolds.

Arc-170 is probably some kind of Clone Trooper fighter ship. In the Clone Wars cartooons that were on Cartoon Network earlier this year, the Clones had 3 winged fighters that looked similar to the Imperial Landing Craft that was added to the Tatooine sandtrooper shots in ANH:SE.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,236 Posts
$30 for the death star?!!? $30 for an 8-piece soccer ball that's not even a good soccer ball?

If they're smart, they'll cancel that.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I would assume that the two new kits from Episode 3 (Jedi StarFighter, and the Arc 170) will be "snap-fast" kits (molded in color) in 1/48 scale, and the total of "4" new kits is a mistake made by whom ever listed them on that site.

I'm sure we will be getting all the details now that the teaser trailer has been released (which was mighty cool if you ask me, that one ship putting out the fire on the other, and that "white" wrinkled guy looks cool!!).

YO

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
John P said:

Man, do I see kitbashing possibilites THERE!

If you watch carefully in the "Revenge of the Sith" teaser trailer, you can see one of these ships do a flyby. The fighter is originally from the designs for Episode 2. based on the fighters of WW2.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Don't know if everybody saw this:

http://www.culttvman.com/amt_ertl_racing_champions.html

It seems that PL had a stake in the development of the new Star Wars kits. The Jedi Starfighter looks cool but that Droid Tank is FUGLEY! I hope they make the Tantive, us Star Wars modelers have only been asking for it forever. Also, the common characters thru all six movies has been R2 and 3PO and why these aren't scheduled to be re-released is way beyond me. The R2 kit would KILL in sales (at least 4 from me).

Here's to hope....

Whiter

41 - 60 of 68 Posts