Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Curmudgeon
6,614 Posts
I see they added the flip-top antenna grid to the communicator, but I'm not familiar enough with the kit to figure out which detail they missed.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yeah,I always wondered what model molds actually looked like. They should show the process on that Discovery Channel(?) show called "How it's Made". Cool stuff.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
That's a real good idea moonman 27 it would make a very good show...for us geeks! I'd love to see it. I think many moons ago (no pun intended) there was a show on PBS (I think) that showed the process.

Give'em a call they might just do it.

hal9001-

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
The other missed detail was that the Tricorder strap is a separate piece on the original and modified reissue, while on their prototype picture it is molded onto the torso of Mr Spock. I remember being stumped by that myself, until I saw someone else's post back when that Spock picture and comment were originally posted there.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Should be out a little later this year. I'm going to be getting a few of the current ST kits for Monster Hobbies and the new releases when they come avalible as well as uniforms and masks from the costume company I deal with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts