Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anybody missed it, and does not have access to an American Greetings/Carlton Cards store, this year's ornament lineup includes:
4 Transformers ornaments - statue of classic Bumblebee with transforming sound, Movie Prime head with lights, Mini Prime and Mini Bumbleebee.
Stargate SG1 gate with the team
Godzilla has a new ornament here
Terminator robot with lights and gun sounds.
Airplane - jet tied in a knot.

I would like to say check the American Greetings web site, but for some reason they do not have them posted there. I can not find a full list online. If anybody is interested I will try to post a full list.

If you do not have access to a store and are interested in a particular item send me a pm.

·
Never lost for words
2,123 Posts
Apparently Carlton Cards sold their business and American Greetings no longer has a website . . . or something like that.

Any how Long Island Treasures does have them listed but the pictures are low quality and have the web address printed across the middle.

I didn't see any that grabbed me. Their prices are high too.

Jim

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I picked up Stargate and Godzilla. Fortunately I managed to hit the buy one get one half off sale.

The American Greetings web site is only interested in online cards. They should redesign their site to include their merchandise. I couldn't find the Carlton Cards web site, so that must be the one that was sold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts