Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the 1/64 scale American Graffiti line, do all the cars come in two colors? If so, what's the alternat color for the 69 GTO? I've only seen that one in orange. Also the dodge magnum, jeep commander, 40 ford sedan, and 49 mercury I've only seen in one color. all the others i either have two colors of, or have seen in an alternate color. the impala for instance I have in black, but have seen a yellowish-tan one before, and regret not getting it when i saw it since I haven't seen one since.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
seveland said:
For the 1/64 scale American Graffiti line, do all the cars come in two colors? If so, what's the alternat color for the 69 GTO? I've only seen that one in orange. Also the dodge magnum, jeep commander, 40 ford sedan, and 49 mercury I've only seen in one color. all the others i either have two colors of, or have seen in an alternate color. the impala for instance I have in black, but have seen a yellowish-tan one before, and regret not getting it when i saw it since I haven't seen one since.
I agree, I see two different flamed Vegas, two Chevettes and some cars I have never seen, the GTO for one. Ithink this kind of shows how distribution for die-cast is not good across all brand lines. When that skid gets pulled from that warehouse in Wally World you just have to hope karma is on your side it seems.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I have seen only the colors you mentioned on the Magnums. GTO, and Mercury. I still have not seen the 76 Caprices, 71 Impalas or 78 T-birds here anywhere. I did pick up one of each last December out on a trip in Nevada, and am glad I did, since they seem to have been taken off the market before they ever got there to begin with!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts