Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started going to some Nascar Auctions over the past year at a local auction house, came across some of the ADC Dirt Track 1/24th scale cars, I really like them and was wondering if anyone else collects them, would really like to see some pictures if someone has a large collection of them:wave:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
At one time, I had 125 different 1:24 scale dirt late models. I had all the Action (through both castings eras and dozens of the then new ADC. These are done with great quality, and so many in small runs.

I sold my collection several years ago, only keeping replicas of drivers based in my area (we have several national known guys living here). I hate that I don't have a pic of the collection at it's height in my photobucket. I will see if I can't find a photo or two on my puter and post them up.

I just love the fact that someone else has discovered such a great line. Here was the only pic I found while quickly looking, a Kenny Schrader ADC in 1:64.

Ward

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow wish I had that many.....these things are simply amazing, very good detail. The auction house I was buying them out recently closed down which makes me sad because ebay prices are crazy. Once I get my house back organized I will take some pictures of my display case that I have mine in and post them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
curious if anyone knows where you can buy these besides ebay....i'm looking for a specific car that I believe came out in the Red Series, but i'm not 100% sure.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts