Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started going to some Nascar Auctions over the past year at a local auction house, came across some of the ADC Dirt Track 1/24th scale cars, I really like them and was wondering if anyone else collects them, would really like to see some pictures if someone has a large collection of them:wave:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
At one time, I had 125 different 1:24 scale dirt late models. I had all the Action (through both castings eras and dozens of the then new ADC. These are done with great quality, and so many in small runs.

I sold my collection several years ago, only keeping replicas of drivers based in my area (we have several national known guys living here). I hate that I don't have a pic of the collection at it's height in my photobucket. I will see if I can't find a photo or two on my puter and post them up.

I just love the fact that someone else has discovered such a great line. Here was the only pic I found while quickly looking, a Kenny Schrader ADC in 1:64.

Ward

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow wish I had that many.....these things are simply amazing, very good detail. The auction house I was buying them out recently closed down which makes me sad because ebay prices are crazy. Once I get my house back organized I will take some pictures of my display case that I have mine in and post them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.