·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
That is AMAZING!

Thanks for sharing CP!

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
That's got to be the coolest dio ever. It works so smooth. Looks like a pretty large scale. The only way it would be cooler would be if it was Thorppe Abbots field in England during WWII. But...Yeah...Wow! Other than seeing the mechaninsm I think the video puts you right there.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Now that is the most incredible diorama I have rver seen. The attention to detail is awesome..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's got to be the coolest dio ever. It works so smooth. Looks like a pretty large scale. The only way it would be cooler would be if it was Thorppe Abbots field in England during WWII. But...Yeah...Wow! Other than seeing the mechaninsm I think the video puts you right there.
Really, Hmmmmm....... I was thinking HO scale 1:87th~ Dunno???????????/

·
Registered
995 Posts
you guys ever seen the vids of the R/C trucks and stuff they do overseas? Just as nice as the stuff here, just pretty much all land based stuff.
I can't find them right now, but they are on YT.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you guys ever seen the vids of the R/C trucks and stuff they do overseas? Just as nice as the stuff here, just pretty much all land based stuff.
I can't find them right now, but they are on YT.
Yea Have with the trucks and heavy equipment. I have seen that one. Some of them are Hydraulic powered by small electric motors. The Wheel Loader is $5 grand for the kit!

·
Registered
289 Posts
absolutely stunning

O M G !!
Not only absolutely stunning,
it's totally breath-taking in its realism.

I knew about their brilliant railroad layouts ...
but as 'dipstick' replied, the airport must be new.

Thank You CP ... for sharing the video of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts