Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a Savox SC-1251MG from amartins42 (Andrew Martins) that arrived damaged. The threads in the top gear that secures the servo arm was stripped from using the wrong bolt. He denies any responsibility and even accused me of damaging the servo. Picture attached that shows the damage in question. DO NOT buy from this person!

Andrew - STOP sending PM messages as I am not interested in hearing any more of your BS.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by amartins42
Wow steve I'm truly sorry if it's stripped. I never forced a screw in there but I got it used myself. I hadn't had an issue with it the way it is, I'll fully refund you and pay for return shipping. sorry for the inconvenience I hope I didn't waste too much of your time :freak:
Andrew

you responded....
It's a PITA for sure and worse cause I needed a servo for a race that happens this Sunday. I can buy the gears and fix it myself, but then the servo will have cost as much as a new one.

The return shipping is about the same cost as a set of gears, but shipping it back to you means I'm empty handed and out the postage. Totally bummed with this.

I saved all the messages steve... still trying to be reasonable here, please stop posting bashing about me, I haven't done that to you

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Anyone who posts negative feedback and calls someone a "dirt bag" after being offered a full refund should be black listed from any further dealings. I personally know Andrew and he is a stand-up guy. I can guarantee he would NEVER screw someone over. Sometimes we get an item we aren't happy with. But if you won't accept a full refund and still feel that it's necessary to harass him 3 months later then you have no business buying or selling on this forum. You have no right to leave negative feedback in this situation. Stop being a crybaby and get on with your life.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
anyone who posts negative feedback and calls someone a "dirt bag" after being offered a full refund should be black listed from any further dealings. I personally know andrew and he is a stand-up guy. I can guarantee he would never screw someone over. Sometimes we get an item we aren't happy with. But if you won't accept a full refund and still feel that it's necessary to harass him 3 months later then you have no business buying or selling on this forum. You have no right to leave negative feedback in this situation. Stop being a crybaby and get on with your life.
i too have had several dealings with andrew and i also feel as though he is a stand up guy!!!

Any one who reads this thread should know andrew is not out to screw anyone over!!!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doughboy and microracer24: amartins24 knew that the servo he sold me was damaged. I did accept his offer of a full refund, but he later refused to honor that offer. When I asked that he at least refund the cost of a replacement gear he refused again. In the end my claim through PayPal was validated and I received a partial refund to cover the cost of replacement gears.

The negative feedback is warranted in this case, and despite your support, my opinion of him remains unchanged. He knowingly sold damaged goods, tried to blame the buyer, offered a refund only to renege once accepted and is in my books a cheat.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Originally Posted by amartins42
Well steve I can swear to you I had no idea they were damaged. I'll stick to my original offer, I said I'll pay for return shipping or put that towards your gears. I'll throw in a little extra because I don't want you to feel like you're getting screwed, I know it's tough buying stuff on here not knowing me from a hole in the wall. If you can send me your paypal address again I'll shoot some cash your way. Were you able to test the servo to make sure it works?
Andrew
Andrew - All I'm asking is that you make it right and cover the $16 cost for a new set of gears. I'm taking care of the shipping and any duty or taxes

more proof... you're lying again...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Few things to address here... 1. You say I intentionally sold you a stripped servo, factually not true, you discovered it first. 2. I spoke with paypal and sent that money to you cause I felt bad and didn't want you to feel sour on the deal (that worked great huh?) 3. I never once said I wouldn't fully refund you and pay return shipping, I still have all our messages and just triple checked to make sure. 4. Mistakes happen, I'm aware I'm not perfect, I AM SORRY YOU FEEL SCREWED, but I tried to make good on it anyways and you refused my offers. 5. If I go around selling bad products intentionally, do you honestly think I would keep the same name on here? That doesn't even make sense to an idiot like myself. I'm not hiding from anyone because I have no reason to. You really need to give this a rest please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.