Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i purchase a 13.5 motor 13 days ago from a person that either lives in the same state or one state over from me. i pm him 7 days after i bought it and asked him if it was shipped out and he pm back saying i would have it any day. 6 days later i pm him and tell him if he hasnt shipped it out to refund my money. he refunded my money and told me now he remebers why he doesnt like selling things on hobbytalk and if the motor shows up to ship it back. was i being unreasonable? look foward to your guys input thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
I don't think you were unreasonable!!! Did he get a tracking number??? Did he do delivery confirmation??? How much did he charge to ship??? These are essential things let everyone take note to send it priority mail which is usually cheapest and get the confirmation which cost less than a $!!!

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no confirmation # i paid 50.00 shipped for the motor but he did refund my money,he pm and told me that i was exactorating about it being two weeks but i paid him on nov.30 and today is dec 13 he also told me i was being cheap but i paid him what he was asking!

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
iroc

no confirmation # i paid 50.00 shipped for the motor but he did refund my money,he pm and told me that i was exactorating about it being two weeks but i paid him on nov.30 and today is dec 13 he also told me i was being cheap but i paid him what he was asking!
You done fine :thumbsup:. I always get tracking # priority mail and pm the person the number that evening. Knock on wood, I have never had a shipping problem. As far as shipping I always tell them up front If It will be a couple days before I ship. You done nothing wrong I would have done the same thing.:wave:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
it was me guys... you want a brand new unused motor for $50 and then confirmation on top of it. why don't you guys go get a fricken job! i gave you your money back no questions asked... quit your whining already!

sorry for being busy in my everyday REAL life... oh thats right, i'm just a spoiled little kid that needs to grow up.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was me guys... you want a brand new unused motor for $50 and then confirmation on top of it. why don't you guys go get a fricken job! i gave you your money back no questions asked... quit your whining already!

sorry for being busy in my everyday REAL life... oh thats right, i'm just a spoiled little kid that needs to grow up.
if you cant ship something in a reasonable time dont sell it easy as that! what you act like your the only one who's busy. glad you chime in!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
you don't know what busy is...

i made it right, what else am i supposed to do?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you don't know what busy is...

i made it right, what else am i supposed to do?
we are good. in your one pm you made it sound like i was in the wrong for wanting to recieve my item within 10 days just wanted to see what other people thought about. did you notice i never brought your name up in any of these post? this is not a bash session and yes you made it right with me but you could have been a little nicer about. this is my last post on the issue! race on!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
i didn't mean it that way. sorry about that. race on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts