Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, i was on here awhile back and saw a thread about the new vendazzle.com auction site. i am here to tell you its a great site as i have many slot car auctions on there and its just like ebay except you can still recieve payment via money orders or paypal. its not as flashy but thats ok too. they only charge 2% on 100.00 for final value fees and anything over 100.00 is 1% so we can list items much cheaper then on ebay were we have all experienced the 12.3% on all slot car auctions final value fees. and if you pay with paypal yet another fee of around 3.0% just for selling your items on ebay. this new and exciting vendazzle.com auctions site should be looked at and start buying some items from there to keep it going as this is a great alternative to the almighty ebay. currently i have 30 auctions on there if you see something you want dont worry just because its a new site, i will ship out every item fast and be sure to earn your trust you can pay as i said via paypal or money order its your choice not ebays. i look forward to seeing some of you buying and selling on the all new vendazzle.com web site.

have a great day,
Richard

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks very much for the promotion!

We want Vendazzle.com to be a place for buyers & sellers to meet for all sorts of collectibles and toys. The sister site, GameGavel.com specializes in video gaming, while Vendazzle can handle everything else.

We also allow sellers to receive payment by check & money order, unlike eBay, who has gone almost exclusively Paypal. (taking yet another 3 percent every time)

Sean

·
Registered
964 Posts
I just bought a 55 Nomad Pull Back on E-crater. I guess they have free listings? I'll try to let you know how it comes out. Great price!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts