Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
now that is sweet. i have considered doing something like that but never got around to it. glad someone did. now the big question is where did the wheelie bars come from ? later gunn

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gunn said:
now the big question is where did the wheelie bars come from ? later gunn
Gunn, again those wheelie bars came off of that Classic Gold Green Pro-Stock firebird. When using wheelie bars, I mostly use those because they are metal, can therefore be bent to fit any application, and they polish up really nice. Heck on the plastic wheelie bars, by the time I get them cut and fitted to the car, all the chrome is worn off of them.:confused:

I also try and use metal cast motors, cause by the time I get one of those plastic ones finished to my liking, I get really BUMMED cause the chrome is gone! That motor is from the Alter'd State. I like using it in these HW customs because it kinda looks real, again it's metal so I can file & shape the blower scoop, and it polishes up really nice!

Believe me...with that mill, you can shape that scoop to almost what ever shape you want!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
StreetFreak:
You must have cut up a few JL Pro-stock Firebirds for the wheelie bars.
Where do you get the parachutes from?
And that is a great tip on the engine for all those people that are building rods, etc.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
AH!...Altered Hooligan,first class custom work there.

Is that radiator body polished, and where'd you get that?
Are those tires/wheels from a Racing Champions? They work well on the Hooligan,as does that rollcage.

KUTGreatW!, and don't be scared to share more of the build details.
Thank You

Jeff Fleetwood

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
accobra64 said:
StreetFreak:
You must have cut up a few JL Pro-stock Firebirds for the wheelie bars.
Where do you get the parachutes from?
Yep on the wheelie bars! :p

The parachute and interior(including rollbar) of this car all came from the HW Altered State. That Pro-Stock Firebird also has parachutes on it that can be used, but they are alot smaller.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
This is the way HW SHould of made it. They'd of sold a ton of them!

The best Hooligan I seen so far. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
StreetFreak you a great at what you do.

Thank you for the customizing tips, too!

cheers..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts