Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
That is what I thought when I saw the first picture of it... How long before Gene starts making custom paint on shortened ones?? It would look wicked in BWF

I think in stock form it might become a pegwarmer, but in this form it would be the next Dairy Delivery!

·
Registered
97 Posts
IMO, it looks great, but i would probably fill in the front wheelwells, take the oversized motor from where the driver sits, and voila! Looks much better, though! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
It does indeed look better in shortened form. I'd think the big ol' honkin' engine and zoomies should go bye-bye, too...would make it a mite hard to get in and see out of! Either that, or extend the front-end and move the engine forward. This casting presents some good opportunities for an inventive and skilled customizer (the former could describe me, but the latter definitely could not).

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Looks great now :thumbsup:

Looked stupid before

Mattel has to start thinking like a Child as a Child would look at it as a broken Car... " Here is your sign Mattel " - Duhh :freak: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It does indeed look better in shortened form. I'd think the big ol' honkin' engine and zoomies should go bye-bye, too...would make it a mite hard to get in and see out of! Either that, or extend the front-end and move the engine forward. This casting presents some good opportunities for an inventive and skilled customizer (the former could describe me, but the latter definitely could not).
Thanks for all the kind words guys!! theres some other ideas to try!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts