·
Registered
5,966 Posts
I might have to actually get that mopar with flames :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
HonCBRF4i said:
it would be nice if they would actually show up here on the east coast sometime this year...nice collection by the way!!
these just arrived at my local K-mart in Frackville,PA. i checked 2 other Ks in the area toady as well but neither of those two had the new release, only the Frackville one. i saw there was a full set so i thought i was going to get lucky and find a green machine but unfortunately, they were only the regular version cars which i already had. better luck next time i hope. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
That's a lot of "GREEN"! With Christmas being over, St. Patrick's Day isn't from away for displayin' more of your "GREEN COLLECTION" that you will have by then.

·
Registered
631 Posts
All i can say Joe is WOW!! :freak: Very impressive for sure!! Now send them all to me.... :dude:

WLf

·
Registered
547 Posts
Ok i have the second olds 442 and it doesn't say green machine but looks just like the one thats under the other olds 442. Whats the difference The package???????

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
snowman66 said:
Ok i have the second olds 442 and it doesn't say green machine but looks just like the one thats under the other olds 442. Whats the difference The package???????
The regular issue is also green, so if it's not the emerald metallic green and doesn't say green machine, it's not a green machine. :wave:

Joe, you are a fiend. I just saw the first regular issues on the pegs and you almost have all the GMs?!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Joes a great guy, That set would make me super happy, Im sure he has got to be one happy guy with those! Im so Jelous! Sweet Pics joe!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts