Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Klyber called today and wanted to let all know. Theres going to be 20+ 13.5 racers this sunday. I know its snowbirds week and this is a little late. Im hoping to see the count a little bigger. I know a couple of other guys that might come. Anyone wanting some good practice before the big race. The track will be fast. I heard some of the faster midwest guys didnt go to the birds. Klyber said hes stoked some of those guys called him. Bring it on Lets race.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Maybe a warm-up race in March for the finale! What do you think Allen? Maybe March 23 weekend. Practice Friday ........Race Saturday evening. 13.5, 4300 and of course mod. :roll: :devil:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a good time yesterday. Most everyone i seen had smiles on their faces. 77 laps in the main by 3 cars.. Thanks to all that came.

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
onefastdude said:
Does anyone have a phone number for Allen's?
217-498-7291

Sounds like a good group this Sunday for 13.5. Also looking for a few guys to run 4300.

Come on down.

BRL Nats are just over a month away.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Hey Klyber, guess he never gets on line!!! Next person that sees him tell him Ralph in North Carolina says HELLO

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
ok ,ok , well i am lookin forward to see in all u guys real soon, plan on a good time! my licence is back and time to hit the road,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sober :dude:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Big thanks to Allen for having all of us Michigan guys that were going to the Omaha race. The track is even better than last year. It made are weekend to not have to drive back home without any laps on our cars. Can't wait to come back in a couple weeks.....Mike

1 - 20 of 31 Posts