Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Allen’s Warm-up this Saturday.

Allen’s will be open one final time before the Novak National Finals on Saturday March 24th. Doors will open at 8:00am with racing starting at 2pm. Should be a good crowd on hand to tune-up for the finals.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Sorry to bring bad news but Allen posted on the track site that they will be CLOSED on the 24th. due to the NASCAR race at Bristol. NO hotel/motel rooms left in town. Would suggest the last weekend of the month, the 31st.? Ralf

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
I heard that FOX, ESPN and SPEED were gonna be at Allens on the 24th.
Sort of like a Daytona Speedweeks/Pre-BRL Nationals Mega-Hype race coverage thing.

It's been rumored that Allen Bestwick has an exclusive interview with Keith Racknor and the rest of the Michigan Militia. Allen and Keith are alot alike except one has hair like a Ken doll and one of them knows me. My wife thinks he's cute. Keith not Allen.

Gosh, I sure hope nobody reads this.

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ralf said:
Sorry to bring bad news but Allen posted on the track site that they will be CLOSED on the 24th. due to the NASCAR race at Bristol. NO hotel/motel rooms left in town. Would suggest the last weekend of the month, the 31st.? Ralf

RALF I think you have the wrong Allen's.

We are talking about Allen's in Rochester, IL not Greenville, TN.

BRL finals Warm-up race is still on for this weekend :wave:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Going to try to make it down for 4300 on Sat. What time would you anticipate racing getting over Sonny? is it 3 rounds and a main?

Thanks,
Hays

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Will the track be open Friday night to set-up pits? and/or will the track be open on Sunday for additional practice???

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Danny B said:
Will the track be open Friday night to set-up pits? and/or will the track be open on Sunday for additional practice???

No Allen is not avaialble to open on Friday. I don't think Sunday is an option either.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Sonny B said:
No Allen is not avaialble to open on Friday. I don't think Sunday is an option either.
Yeah Danny that is under BRL rule 107 subheading 64.5 SW division. No pratice allowed........EVER!!

-Monti-

·
Registered
746 Posts
LOL!!! You forgot "Paragraph-3" The Unlawfull Practicing Act.

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
BJZJUICE said:
LOL!!! You forgot "Paragraph-3" The Unlawfull Practicing Act.
Drivers with some actual talent really don’t need that much.....

You two mixers on the other hand probably need all you can get..

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Thanks to Allen for opening up the track for practice this week, had a good time and cant wait for next week. Thanks to Danny B for the help and congrats on a great run, car was rollin.

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Track opens Friday at 8am

Jim no the track will be closed Thursday.

The doors will open at 8am on Friday morning. You will have a couple of hours to get set-up before practice begins.

For those coming into town Thursday night we will have an un-official BRL wing eating party at Hooters. It's just about a mile from the hotel so come on out and have some fun with us.

Rumor is Jason Crist will buy.... :wave:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts