Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found another RCMP Charger and copied z06's light bar style. I also thought that since I had a small fleet, I needed some "mounties" to drive them and perform duties.

Here are some of the RCMP's finest at a rural accident. It seems the driver of the Range Rover was at a 50th anniversary party for a friend from El Segundo in the States and had too much to drink. They went off the road, through the fence and hit the farmers classic tractor. Fortunately, no one was injured. The RCMP were quick to respond and take charge. Two of them had just left a ceremony and were still in the ceremonial uniform.

They regrouped afterwards, a bit farther down the road, at sunset.

Reactions: pjedsel

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Great dio with the Mounties. Love MFR comment about them needing to stop at Tim Horton's. If you are ever in Regina, SK make sure you stop at the RCMP Heritage Centre - it is awesome and a part of the RCMP training grounds. My Mounties are in search of pizza

·
Super Moderator
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure what it is, but every store I seem to go in has a RCMP car or two. If it has two, I get one. I just like them, I would think they would be hard to find.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Have heard from a couple of collector's I know in Canada who have yet to see them in stores there - go figure - if I was Mattel/Matchbox I would make sure batches of these were sent to Canadian stores but then...oh - let's just not go there with the many big box stores that rarely have Matchbox on the pegs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts