Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel it in the air...Almost time.that magical day we all celebrate at this (and sometimes other) Time of the year...Barry Yonner day...... I believe Yamahawg has the Celeberity Guest list...Don't forget to sign up for your favorite Events! Hurry guys...only a few more spots for the Glue sniffin contest and the Exacto catch. Lets make this the best Barry Yonnerday EVER!!!:thumbsup:
Mark McG...dou you have that Dremel Salute Ready?

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Already!!??? I've barely recovered from the last Dremel Salute. :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
I'm BLIND...BLIND!!!
Please sign me up for the Bottle Rocket/A-corpse Fokker event:thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
GREAT SHADES OF LISA!! I almost let the Barry Yoner Day Salute get past me! Not to worry, though, I've got the good ol' Dremel 2009 Commemorative Buck Rogers Inertron-Powered Magnagouger all warmed up and ready to go. Just say the word (don't want to hit South Bend's power grid too early, heh heh) and we'll be a-salutin' the newbies and getting B.Y.D. off to a big start.

Oh, and after that, I'll be entering the B.Y.D. road race. Here's my entry, the Black Swamp Thugbuggy (powered by the 'Gouger, of course!):

See you all on the track!

Mark McG.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Well first of all, we need to make sure that we've spelled it correctly on the sign-up sheet:

"The 54th Annual Barry Yoner Day."

Make your reservations now as space in the various competitions fills rather quickly. And with that being said, "Let the Games Begin!"

So who's up for the "Ring Toss?"

Frick and Frat? lol

Randy

Frick and Frat? LOL LOL,I laughed so hard, my ribs are sore lol

·
Registered
803 Posts
:lol: Now this is what I miss about the old PL forum, the humor! Mark and Yamahawg, you know what I'm talking about. Thanks!

Hooty

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
hmmm.... looks like she's getting along well after her leg was lopped off in last year's Dremel Salute. Are there still spots open in the Cactus Catch competition??

·
Registered
662 Posts
I just fired up some of Buc's coffee for the concession stand. Nothing says fun like a piping hot cup of Buc's Brew Coffee!
now, where are those fried Twinkies?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts