Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have put together a complete set of white lightnings for the 50th anv corvette set. 48 regualr release cars and 2 bonus cars made up the set. does anyone know of they made wls in the bonus cars? i have never heard of or seen any. im a big corvette colector, if anyone has wls to trade or sell that are vettes email me. anyone want to see pics of the set?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I have put that set together also. To my knowledge WL's were not
made of the two club cars. I have them displayed with the WL's.
What's your favorite car in the set? I prefer the White Tire cars.

DrDeal

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
YEA!! Lets see some pics!

...Let me cover my keyboard with my patented Saliva-Guard White lightning keyboard cover!:lol:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
jakez toyz 2 said:
i have put together a complete set of white lightnings for the 50th anv corvette set. 48 regualr release cars and 2 bonus cars made up the set. does anyone know of they made wls in the bonus cars? i have never heard of or seen any. im a big corvette colector, if anyone has wls to trade or sell that are vettes email me. anyone want to see pics of the set?

saw this on ebay u might like it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19045&item=6915944121&rd=1

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thanks for the link. im watching that auction and waiting to see how high it gets. my favorite car in the set is the yellow z06 with white tires and gold rims. i also like the silver 2000 convt because it is just like my real car. i will post pics later tonight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts