Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 1343 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'll answer for Steve, he is off shore again. He is running a hd dodge from cdi racing. They just started shipping again this week. As I am sure you already know they bought the body molds from bolink. If Macs can't get it, it is available from MSA distributing let me know if you need the number.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks like yall had fun Saturday. I could'nt make it, but i wish i would have been there. Hopefully I can get my car running good the next time im out there if not I atleast hope ill have a little fun.

Nathan

·
Registered
819 Posts
Thanks chip, had fun racing againist ya, this I Michael with the L4, cant wait intil the next crete night. Nat you sure missed a nice night, I had a 41 lap round man was I happy but that almost was not enough to get me into the A main. The track was smoking.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Me to. Well the dirt stock car is ready. I'm going to try and make it to Meridian Friday night. Mark,Ron and me so far. If anyone is interested let me know.

Tony

·
Registered
819 Posts
Tony thinking about going with you Friday got a few question, do they have a truck class? You had said that it was a modified class, if so you got a motor I can use, whoses all riding togather are you taking the trailer, what time do you think that we might get back to t-town? Just a few question Tony.

Michael

·
Registered
584 Posts
They run mod truck. yes I have a motor to use. Bobby and I are riding together and no trailer. Mark white is going and I'll ask if anyone is riding with him today.

Tony

41 - 60 of 1343 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.