Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 1343 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Remember Drag Racing Tomorrow Night May 7th At Mac Hobbies Starting Around 5-6 Would Prefer An Early Sign Up Before Then But If Not Just Come Out Around 5
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
43 Posts
tony, i know im going to be there sat morning.still up in the air for the rest of p-cola. but got a feeling there will be 4 or 5 of us there.

slowcar. call me on my cell 850 723 2173

steve :mad:

·
Registered
267 Posts
BA yes i plan to come and run nitro on the dirt next weekend and you need to get plenty of people to run!! See ya

·
Registered
272 Posts
Slider - Looks like its going to be a good turnout saturday. Thinking about running my old T3 in the transmission class if there is enough time between heats. What about you?

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Xremercracing. I have the old Dinasaur ready.and i am like you if there is enough time between heat's the T3 shall run again.Last time was turning 6.2's sound's fun to me.But that was last time.

·
Registered
271 Posts
hey slowcar i need you to bring me that traxxas .15 engine that guys going to buy it next week bring it to me as soon as you can so you can sell it
thanks
chris

·
Registered
584 Posts
Drag Racing

Ron WON the A-Side and Tony was second.
Bill WON the B-side and DJ was second.

I think everyone had a good time. I like that Friday Night stuff myself.

See ya on the crete around 1ish.

Tony

·
Registered
819 Posts
Had a ball guys, man the track was fast, Im still a little new with the Nascar but really enjoying it. Mike that was some great racing man, thanks for the pit station, just remember next time you better check your tires or you might just drive out of one of them. Well it use to be all those KSG's but I got the L4 hooking.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Had ablast Ya'll.Nascar awsome.Now that don't get much better than that.Enjoyed it pensc boys. Ready to do it again.

·
Registered
272 Posts
What can I say guys... Awesome night of racing. :thumbsup:

Slider - Had fun rubbing fenders with you in the main.

Mclake - How many times did we swap 1st place in that 2nd heat? Felt like 20.

Chip - Thanks for the T-plate.

Junkman - Thanks for the motor buy. Might can get one more fair run out of it without touching it. Good luck.

·
Registered
819 Posts
It really would have Slider, I belive that all the Nascars heats had some good racing. You know what Tony I never saw that Got Juice car until you were spinning. Sorry about that, maybe next time you need to paint it black, Mike and I had no problem running togather. :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Saturday Night Racing at the Bull Ring

There is only one word for the racing we saw. "(AWSOME)"

We ran with ROAR rules this weekend and set new track records.All records are reset as of 5/8/04
Touring went to Shannon Scott with a 50/5:01.78.
Transmission went to Micheal Green with a 35/4:03.38.
Nascar went to Tony Brothers with a 41/4:01.16.

Shannon was TQ in Touring and Won.Brian was #2 with Jonathon #3.
These touring cars were ripping up the track with the new tire and weight rules. We had 8 touring cars.The B main winner was Kriss.

Mike Green was TQ in Trans. and Won.Brian was #2 and DJ #3. This class was a crazy thing to watch. Open wheels meant several over the wall wrecks and alot of bumping. We had 10 Trans. We had 2 bump up from the B Main, Alex and DJ. (next)

·
Registered
584 Posts
More

Nascar Tony Brothers TQed and Won. Ron bonner was #2 and Paul was #3. Ron won the B-main. We had 11 Nascars. 6 qualified with 41 laps,4 with 40 and 2 with 38. One of the 41's had to run the B-main. We had some outstanding racing. Leads were changing lap by lap in several heats. Several guys bunched up and ran 4 cars in a side by side draft. Top 4 cars in the A-main were KSG's(lol)

I really appreciated the motor Steve. All the guys from Penc. ya'll are some fine racers.

That should cover it. If your close to us you have got to come run with us.
Dang Dirts next weekend.

Tony Brothers
Hobby Raceway
GotJuice? Com Drops

21 - 40 of 1343 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.