Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1343 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK Bama racers Hank suggested we start a new thread. Well, here it is! We had a great run on the old thread with over 1450 posts! Let's keep it up!

·
Registered
271 Posts
This Friday We Will Be Having Drag Racing Starting Roughly At 6pm If Enough People Sign Up Also We Now Have Mcalister Bodies And If You Are Looking For Batteries We Have The Fusion, Pro Match, And Orion Packs On Sale
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey juice give me the run down on the drag racin, classes elec, nitro, sizes everything I know nothing about rc drag

·
Registered
584 Posts
Everyone runs together. We run bracket,which means you dial in your time. If you have ran 3.10 sec every pass in practice then a 3.08 would be a good dail in. We run on a .400 tree. that means after the yellow comes on .4 secs later you go. I will be at the drags Friday night. Come meet the TREEMAN.

Tony

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
10 cells!!! :rolleyes: that might be interesting. I know that foshee and myself had a hard time keeping 8 cells hooked up

depends on how late I run, just might ride over for a little while

·
Registered
267 Posts
ok, im gonna run over here fri night but i plan on coming to the dirt next weekend, and i would like to go to the drag races some time

·
Registered
584 Posts
Saturday Night Racing

We will be on the Crete Guys. IT sounds like all the classes will be big. Bill and I worked on the lighting last night. If anyone knows how to get some of them 120v big light bulbs let me know. both on the crete are bad. Well I gotta twist on that Nascar tonight. Might even break out 1BADWEDGIE in trans.

Tony

·
Registered
271 Posts
brent i practiced with it last night and im going to cycle me batteries today and go back out there tonight and if i can control it like i did last night i will

1 - 20 of 1343 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.