Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to start our own Thread. To anyone interested. A new offroad Track has been Built. Grand opening will BE SUNDAY NOVEMBER 7TH. SO come on down,Or up Just bring it.Will have rules posted soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Darn glad we finally got an off road track! Been waking up at night thinking
about how my XXX NT is going to take that tripple!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
301 Posts
There will be some type of "whoop" or "washboard" section before the 7th. I think it turned out pretty good for a first attemp, we can always tweek and change, WE HAVE IT NOW! It's gravy from here.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
You D--- skimmpy!!! As long as I get someboby to cover me that day because I'll be on call that weekend. Other than that it'll have to be an emergency to keep me
away! Bossman said I'd be a fool not to go on grand opening. My XXXT is ready but
got a few air leaks on my NT that I gotta get fixed.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Classes

These are the classes we are offering. All heats and Mains are 5 min.

ELECTRIC
Buggy Stock
Truck Stock

GAS
Stadium Truck (max motor is .18 and Truck tires) 2WD
Monster Truck (BIG tires and transmission)
Outlaw Monster Truck(BIG Tires and whatever but no bigger that 1/8th scale)
1/8 Scale Buggy(1/8th scale tires only)

This is how we will start. We may change things as we go but this is the first race and I want everyone to come and these are the rules. If you want to run a truggy it will be OUTLAW until I see what will run what. I'm no nitro guy by no means so lap times will determine what will happen in the future.

The Juice?Man

If there are any questions feel free to post.

·
Registered
584 Posts
If anyone has time to go and take a pic of the NEW offroad track and post it here it would be great. Maybe someone could bring a camera Wed while we rework the power.

The Juice?Man

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
B.A. Sanders said:
Juice, is the 5 min mains for gas too, or are we going to have longer times with
pit stops?
Sanders,
The only problem with running longer mains is that you have to find someone to trust to fill it correctly without washing the electronics off. Which makes them do funny things on their own. You really don't want people running up and down the drivers stand either. Very distracting. Usually once they run down they continue from the ground.
All off-road run 5 min. qual-mains. Sometimes gas will opt to run longer mains if they want. Entirely up to them.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Slider, I know what the rule is all I am asking is when I come over there and there are not enough outlaw trucks to make a class, is it ok if I run with the other monster trucks.

thanks Ryan

·
Registered
301 Posts
I believe we will start at 2:00. Tony's the man. I just helped get this going and I'll help him any way possible.

Again Rufus, If there are not enough truggies/outlaw trucks to run, I have no problem with you running with the monster trucks.

·
Registered
584 Posts
We are going to make sure anyone that makes a trip over will race guys. We just needed some guide lines before everything gets out of hand. If everyone had a gas man we could try a longer main but if some one doesn't we will run 5 min.. I hope this clears things up.

TheJuice?man

1 - 20 of 376 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.