Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos gonna be there this Saturday at AJ's in Dekalb? 3 of us from Dubuque will be coming down. 2 for stock, 1 for 19 Turn.

Hope to see a good crowd!

Later!
:cool: Mark :cool:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Possibly 10 from our group are giving it very, very serious consideration, I think a minimum of 8 for sure.

Looking forward to it.

AJ

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
After racing w/Terry Warner & watching TJ, the last couple of weeks you other guys better bring your A+++ game.... There will be some guys coming from Packer land.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Can Someone please post all the Track information!

Doors Open @ ?
Racing starting @ ?

Thanks! Looking fwd to seeing everyone

TJ

·
Registered
746 Posts
TJ, Call me when you get this post...248 703 0322

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Curt I'm sure we won't have any trouble getting 5 for 19-0, can't wait, see you Saturday.

For anyone interested in the 19-0 we run at Dubuque and Iroar in Vinton, Arcor rules, standup brushes, no quad magnets, no P-94's, tagged arms and timing set at 0 degrees.
Great class, very close and very little motor work, these things run forever.

AJ

·
Registered
69 Posts
Curt -
I think after last week Terry is sleeping w/ his car... He's really happy w/ the New Custom Works Agressor. I think his wifes jelous... lol....

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Great day of racing yesterday, good to see everyone there. See you guys next time.

.......I sent Sully his check in the mail today THANKS BILL!!!!.....lol

Hays JR

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I second what Hays said, great day of racing and lots of fun people, looking forward to the next round.

Hays, I hope Sully's check was quite large.

AJ

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I had a Great time this past weekend!! The late model class was a Riot. Sorry us 4 cell 19t guys had to Kick some 6 Cell Brushless @$$!!!! :thumbsup: Stock was great too.....After Terry's run at Trackside, it was good to be in His league!!

Cant wait till the next race!!

Later!

PS.....We're having a big race here in Dubuque on New Years day! It would be really cool to get all you guys to come on up!! Here is a link to the thread on the race!! http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=96300

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mark #10 said:
I had a Great time this past weekend!! The late model class was a Riot. Sorry us 4 cell 19t guys had to Kick some 6 Cell Brushless @$$!!!! :thumbsup: Stock was great too.....After Terry's run at Trackside, it was good to be in His league!!

Cant wait till the next race!!

Later!

PS.....We're having a big race here in Dubuque on New Years day! It would be really cool to get all you guys to come on up!! Here is a link to the thread on the race!! http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=96300

come on now you new the brushless class was all newbie's, and that 7t you had in the second heat did you no good. And remember the next time you can get a nose underneath take it and put some donuts on my car...lol, Im glad you had a good time, like i said at the track we are just out having some fun.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Schumacher KGB said:
come on now you new the brushless class was all newbie's, and that 7t you had in the second heat did you no good. And remember the next time you can get a nose underneath take it and put some donuts on my car...lol, Im glad you had a good time, like i said at the track we are just out having some fun.
That has to be one of the best things I've ever heard while racing....."Dont back off....you can hit me, I want some donuts on the car!" That 7 single was fun, for the 3 minutes it lasted!! The late model class was alot of fun.....and I'll probably race it again with you guys at the next one!

Later!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts