Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To whom it may comcern, I purchased at great expense a model of the USS Grissim from England. I have Just found out that the company called "Flights Of Fantasy" in England is out of business on E-Bay. If any one else is waiting for a kit & you have already paid for it I was able to obtain my kit by involving the postal service. It seems this falls into the mail fraud area & will be investigated by USPS & Interpol. I was able to receive my kit by going to E-Bay's web site, Entering the Item number. This will take you to the original web page. Click on seller information. This will give you the name, address & telephone number of the seller. I was able to call the company (Flights of Fantasy being mine) and let them know what you intend to do. I received my kit one week later so It may be worth your time. If this is the company name you ordered yours through, Their E-Mail address is:[email protected]
out of Gloucester, Gloucestershire - England. You may fell free to send me a private message if you need more info. Good Luck Everyone

1 - 1 of 1 Posts