Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found this at WM. There was also a yellow model. There were two new jacked up Chevettes too, red and green w/flames. Looked like they had a load of bricks in the back :lol: Still can't find the Caprices and Thunderbirds.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Don't particularly like the color but its a Vega so I'll buy it! Glad to see there finally making it to the pegs. Thanks for the pic and update. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
972 Posts
I don't care for the blower on the hood, otherwise, I am glad to see another Vega. Nice that it is a later one as to not duplicate the early 70's Johnny Lightning Version. The Caprices and T-Birds have been impossible to find here in Central Ohio. I found them in Reno, Nevada last week while on vacation though.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
I bought both that Vega and a Chevette. Have not seen the boats yet.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Atencio said:
I bought both that Vega and a Chevette. Have not seen the boats yet.

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW, aint it cute? Yeah, well...if I see one, guess I'll have to give it a new home. Thanks for the pic. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
972 Posts
I found all four cars this past weekend down in Charleston, WV. Every Wal-Mart I have been to in Central Ohio (total of 9) had no new cars of any type. Some did not even have any of the Motormax AG cars at all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts