Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have all of the Daytona Cobras (I thought). I was just sent this photo of what looks like the Special Edition Gold #7. However, note that the number 7 is missing off of the doors (owner says both doors) and the writing is missing off the front fenders. The special edition cars were sold in Australia (which is also where this car is from). Anybody seen this one before or know anything about it? BTW, it is on a turbo chassis as opposed to the SG+ of the special editions, but we all know that buying a car used can have any chassis on it. I suppose it is possible, someone removed these items from the car, prototype, factory screwup ???
Charlie

·
Super G Man
257 Posts
daytona coupe

Tibet release?

I have all of the Daytona Cobras (I thought). I was just sent this photo of what looks like the Special Edition Gold #7. However, note that the number 7 is missing off of the doors (owner says both doors) and the writing is missing off the front fenders. The special edition cars were sold in Australia (which is also where this car is from). Anybody seen this one before or know anything about it? BTW, it is on a turbo chassis as opposed to the SG+ of the special editions, but we all know that buying a car used can have any chassis on it. I suppose it is possible, someone removed these items from the car, prototype, factory screwup ???
Charlie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.