Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sent, as always, there were some "no shows" for payment and some castings remain. At this point, four Pink Slip Racers remain and three Thank You Cars remain for sale. Why pay ebay prices when you can still buy direct and the money goes towards the gravity track? No minimum or maximum at this point. If you are interested, e-mail me. Price is still 50.00 a car.

Thanks a bunch

Mark

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TX Street Racer said:
I meant leftovers from the Fest......sorry if I wasn't clear....no biggie. ;)
The only Fest leftovers I have are Pink Slip Racers and Thank You Cars. I never had any slot cars.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wyatt's site has a pic of all the Fest 2004 cars so far. Look for the white bird with the Fest logo on the roof. 1 of 60 total. Pink Slip Racers are 1 of 75.

Mark

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
b_bodylover said:
Thanks for all the info here guys! "But, uuuhhh", as he scratches his head, "which one is the Pink Slip Racer?"
Thanks,
Charlie
Well, if you made it to Wyatt's site, it is the one located under the white Hurst Olds. They are as Rob states, Code 2 cars. They are serialized 1-75 and and they have special plastic wheels with LF trim for gravity racing. They come with a Title.

Mark

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Well, if you made it to Wyatt's site, it is the one located under the white Hurst Olds. They are as Rob states, Code 2 cars. They are serialized 1-75 and and they have special plastic wheels with LF trim for gravity racing. They come with a Title.
Mark
Thanks Mark :thumbsup: , for answering my question. I'm still relatively new to a lot of these "higher end" JLs.
Charlie

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I'm not sold out yet. Either car is 50.00 each

Mailing address is

Mark Hosaflook
14420 Windward Ct
Granger, IN 46530

Let's see we have;

Dave at one each,
Gary, one of each also

that leaves one TYC left and three PSR's.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts