Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the part number for the AE 0 deg caster blocks that have the 2 set screws in them. Is this a running change to 4561 or is there a differnet number. I've been checking manuals on their site and I cant seem to find a mention of this.

Anyone know?

thanks

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Associated does/did make the caster block with 2 set screws. It was released with the 12L4 series. They call the part an upper suspension mount. I've seen this part in the store and it comes with both 0 degree, 5 degree, and 10 degree"caster blocks" if my memory serves me correctly. I can't find part 4561 on Tower's website, but if you can find that part somewhere it should get you what you need.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
??/

According to AE web site the part number for the one with the set screw holes is 4561, RC4less has them for $4.25 for the set of 3 pairs.

BTW, AE web site is real nice easy to fine info, good drawings and manuals

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha I was totally on the right track. I was pretty sure that AE introduced these on the 12L4, so I checked that manual and came up with the 4561 part number, but in the manual (or exploded drawing dont remember which actually) i didnt see that they had the setscrews i was looking for.

Thanks for the help :)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i meant the uprights that accept set screws, not the set screws themselves. i def have plenty of set screws! thanks though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.