Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the part number for the AE 0 deg caster blocks that have the 2 set screws in them. Is this a running change to 4561 or is there a differnet number. I've been checking manuals on their site and I cant seem to find a mention of this.

Anyone know?

thanks

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
You thinking about Calandra's.AE doesent make caster blocks with set screws.Check crc's website

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Associated does/did make the caster block with 2 set screws. It was released with the 12L4 series. They call the part an upper suspension mount. I've seen this part in the store and it comes with both 0 degree, 5 degree, and 10 degree"caster blocks" if my memory serves me correctly. I can't find part 4561 on Tower's website, but if you can find that part somewhere it should get you what you need.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
??/

According to AE web site the part number for the one with the set screw holes is 4561, RC4less has them for $4.25 for the set of 3 pairs.

BTW, AE web site is real nice easy to fine info, good drawings and manuals

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I was totally on the right track. I was pretty sure that AE introduced these on the 12L4, so I checked that manual and came up with the 4561 part number, but in the manual (or exploded drawing dont remember which actually) i didnt see that they had the setscrews i was looking for.

Thanks for the help :)

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
set screw

The set screws are part number 3862, they are shown in the pdf about an inch to the left of the 4561 uprights. Tha is as of this morning.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i meant the uprights that accept set screws, not the set screws themselves. i def have plenty of set screws! thanks though

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
ASC4561 12L4 Upper Suspension Mount , doing a google search, I found KTHobbies the cheapest @ $2.00 a set. (A set includes 1 pr. each 0 deg. 5 deg. 10 deg.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts