Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Orders will be taken by emails to [email protected] (be sure you get the underscore between the m and h like this m_h ) starting at 8:00 P.M Eastern time Friday, the 16th.

Sets are 27.00 each shipped

Order two sets and get the special blue stripe Chase Car with Fresh Cherries red tires for 67.00

There will be no limit on orders. Each Chase Car set after the first ordered is 60.00 (5 cars)

Chase Car number will match numbers with a regular set.

Check or cash (NO Paypal) to:

Mark Hosaflook

14420 Windward Ct

Granger, IN

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Here's a preliminary view of the finished cars! Keep in mind, these are photoshop mockups, but it'll be extremely close to this in final form. I, for one, cannot wait!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
That is one COOL lookin Vega! I don't like the blower just being stuck on the hood though. If it had to be there, wish it could of been sticking through a hole in the hood or just not be there. BUT I'M NOT GRIPING, I CAN/WILL GET OVER IT! I love this car and all that has been done in the name of Fest and ADDWC. Wish now we could of got our company's name on it. Next year?
Thanks Mark for all the time and energy you have put into Fest and to make it all happen. And to MotorMax for stepping up to the plate and showing that you care enough to help out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
That picture looks great Mike!!!

Motor Max saved the day again. Everything is moving forward. I know we have been throwing a lot at you cost wise so place an order as it is financially possible as we are all working together to build this program again.

Look for the new AutoFest web site to be released next week will full information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts