Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Orders will be taken by emails to [email protected] (be sure you get the underscore between the m and h like this m_h ) starting at 8:00 P.M Eastern time Friday, the 16th.

Sets are 27.00 each shipped

Order two sets and get the special blue stripe Chase Car with Fresh Cherries red tires for 67.00

There will be no limit on orders. Each Chase Car set after the first ordered is 60.00 (5 cars)

Chase Car number will match numbers with a regular set.

Check or cash (NO Paypal) to:

Mark Hosaflook

14420 Windward Ct

Granger, IN

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Opps!!

Yes that is the date. The hotel does NOT have the dates booked in the system yet and we are completing the details on the new web page for AutoFest. It should be early next week. There is plenty of space and the rooms are cheaper this year with all rooms being suites that have a microwave, frig, pull out sofa, free upgraded Continental breakfast (hot food).

The room has a private outdoor courtyard attached to the event rooms for plenty of additional space. It's just a mile off the toll road exchange. Should work out real well.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Obviously not a weekend that ND is playing at home. Thats good!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Mark,

How soon do you need payment by? I would like to get 2 sets to get the chase car, but since I recently sent payment for the other set it may take me 2 to 3 wks to send in payment for these. LMK please.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
prayingmantis said:
Mark,

How soon do you need payment by? I would like to get 2 sets to get the chase car, but since I recently sent payment for the other set it may take me 2 to 3 wks to send in payment for these. LMK please.
No worries, I understand and will work with you.

·
Tweak 'em and Run
978 Posts
Mark,

E-mail is shooting across the electronic highway as I type this. Thanks again for this opertunity.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 39 Posts