Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank You for the continued success and loyalty to our products. We have been blessed with great sculptors who have been willing to give of their talents to our cause and make our 1/13 scale Aurora kits expand with the “Add-on” kits. I, for one, have enjoyed playing a part in these productions and have been thrilled seeing these kits come to fruition. There are so many people to thank for their contributions and donations to make it all happen.

We hope many of you have liked and enjoyed each kit Primeval Plastics put out. We have tried to keep the costs low and still make it high quality. There is a lot of sacrifice of time and money to do this. However, to continue forward, we must have 30 strong assured commitments (NO pre-payments) prior to each sculpt to make it worth while and to keep the kits going. (Note: Commitments need to be purchased within 6 months of release date.) I can donate a lot of time to this but the sculptors and casters can not afford to do this cheaply. As much as we want to bring you more Add-ons, we need your support. This requires a “blind” trust from you. We have showed what we are capable of and what we can promise.

Our current project is the Ichthyosaurus, which has been in production for several years now. We want to complete this sculpt but need your help to push it forward. If you're interested and want to commit to this kit, please notify me. Remember, a minimum of 30 committed will get this back underway. Because of current situations, we have no other options to keep the Add-on kits coming.

Again, Thank you for your support by purchasing our kits. Hope to keep doing business with you and adding to your collections.

Check our site for Pics of the "Fish" in the next few days.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: We will try and keep the cost between $65 and $75.

Our site has pics up of the sculpt in progress.

Thanks! :wave:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts