Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what days Toys R Us, Hobby Lobby and Kay Bee receive there shipments

R

·
0 Posts
You know your a Diecast Junky when:

Everything on the walls of your office is just the tip of the iceberg of what you have still in boxes

Office Cars

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
You leave your house early to hit a few stores before you get to work...then you take the long way home hitting the ones that weren't open when you went into work.

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I know I'm a diecast junkie when...

I see how much time I really spend here, at this board. Just count the hours...

R

·
0 Posts
owl said:
I know I'm a diecast junkie when...

I see how much time I really spend here, at this board. Just count the hours...

I know what you mean... I feel kinda lost if I can't check in every 15 minutes or so...

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
After all these years I've never figured out when stores get their shipments. It's usually random at best.

when: You hide JL's in your trunk so the wife/gf doesn't know what you have been up to.

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
...When you have the store names programed into your cellphone. AND,...you know if and when anything came in, BUT you still go to make sure there's nothing.:)

R

·
0 Posts
When you have to buy 2 extra garbage cans just to throw all the packages in after you open the cars you buy!!

R

·
0 Posts
pms485 said:
When you endlessly have to explain to your fiance WHY you need to kick someone's a$$ that you've met once, all because of "stupid little cars."
Bwahhahhahahhhahaaahahhaaahahahahahahahahaaaaahaaaaaaa!!!!

OMG, I can't stop laughing.....bwaaahhaaaaahaaaahahaahaaaaa!!!!!

Stop it, I'm gonna pee my pants!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
pms485 said:
When you completely ignore the phrase "stupid little cars" coming from your fiancé because you've heard it so many times. :lol:
You know, I thought she was a keeper. I'm sure it's just one of those things she is sure she can change in you once the band is in place. No worries Mike, I went through the same thing and look how happy I am. (Mark goes to a dark corner and cries) . No die-cast, cut off, honey do......yes, you have so much to look forward to.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
You plan a nice car-themed layout for your toy room with car pictures as well as toys. Then you take down all the pictures to make room for more toys. Then you start putting toys on the ceiling when all the walls are full. Then you just start stacking them on the floor while you try to figure out how to get some other space in the house for toys...

1 - 20 of 87 Posts