Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to print my own decals. Can't get white letters and text to print with my printer. I'm trying to print on clear decal sheets; using an HP PSC1210 printer. Tried talking to an HP rep but he wasn't really any help :confused: I can get every other color to print out, though. Any ideas? It's gotta be in the Settings for the printer somewheres...

·
Registered
340 Posts
You'll never be able to get white to print with an inkjet printer. Those are made to print on paper, which usually is white, therefore, means no ink to be put on paper. There is no such thing as a white ink on those. If you can find white material to print on ( I'm pretty sure I've seen some at Staples), it should solve your problem...

Martin Paradis

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
Jmack,

It's a pain , but print them with the area to be white left clear, then handpaint your body WHITE in that area of the decal prior to painting your colors.

You can also find the White sticky back as suggested to print on, but if you have a design you don't want to have white borders you have to do a lot of trim work.

This is a web site that sells inkjet and I believe laserjet decal paper.

http://www.papilio.com/

good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts